How Can I Pay My Bill?
Accounts with past due balances should be paid at the Cashier's counter in City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd., first floor. If your account is past due, please contact the Utilities Billing office at (509) 625-6000 before paying with the following methods:
By Phone: (877) 578-2200
Now you can pay your utility bill by phone using our toll-free line. You may use your Visa or Mastercard, or have the funds transferred electronically from your savings or checking account. You must have the following information handy when you make the call:
- Your most recent City of Spokane utility bill
- Your City utility account number
- The numerical portion of your street address
- Your credit card number and expiration date (if paying by credit card)
- Your checking/savings account number and transit routing number (if paying from your checking or savings account)
Pay Your Utility Bill Online
Do you want to view your utility bill electronically and pay your bill online? It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up for e-bill. Once signed up, you will have access to the following:
- Your current account information updated every 24 hours
- Previous statements
- Detailed information on charges, payments and more
- Make payments online with no charge with your credit/debit card (MasterCard or Visa only)
Before you can pay online, you will need to create an account with the City of Spokane. Log on to www.spokanecity.org. In the Online Services section, click on the signup button. Please note: Online account requests are approved and made available within two business days. If you don't receive a confirmation within two business days, please email email@example.com.
For more information about paying online, please contact the Utility Billing office during regular business hours at (509) 625-6000.
You can pay your City of Spokane utility bill through ACH (Automatic Clearinghouse), a term used by the banking industry to define the electronic transfer of funds from one institution to another. Contact the Utilities Billing office at (509) 625-6000 and we will send you an authorization form.
- Once the checking or savings account information is verified with your financial institution, your automatic payments will begin with your next billing.
- You will still receive your bill at the same time each month.
- Your payment will be deducted from your checking or savings account on the Tuesday following the 10th day after your bill date.
- You may put your ACH on hold without canceling if you want to change banks, or if you have any doubts about the availability of funds in your checking account on or around the due date.
- In the event that your financial institution returns your payment for any reason, you will be billed additional charges by the City of Spokane.
- As stated on the authorization form, automatic payment arrangements may be cancelled at any time by you or the City of Spokane.
(Reminder: Use drop boxes only if there is no past due balance. NO CASH IN DROP BOXES!)
City Hall, External Drop Box
Walk-up drop box on East wall adjacent to Post St. entrance.
Drive-up drop box on Lincoln Street at the east side of Downtown Public Library.
Hart & Dilatush Pharmacy
501 W. Sprague Ave.
1411 E. Mission Ave.
(These pay stations can only accept payment if you have your original green & white utility bill.)
City Hall, Treasurer's Office
808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
(8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Yoke’s Foods #3
210 E. North Foothills Dr.
Yoke's Foods #9
3321 W. Indian Trail Rd.